Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jessica {Angier Portrait Photographer}

I had so much fun with Jessica, I love when my clients are willing to do crazy things for me! That trust makes for a really great session! We explored downtown Angier & found some really great spots! The wall, the white one with the blue door & windows, I'm seriously in so much love with it. It's beautiful. And there was this great building that we saw that would make an amazing studio! Unfortunately, Angier's a big far away from most of my clients. :( It was a beautiful building though, it was white, had huge {hugeee!} windows, wide open on the inside, was on a corner, had two floors... If I ever have a studio, I want one like that :)

Anyways, on to the photos! Enjoy!









Geeze, she's stunning!




I looove this <3



Lera Photography


4 comments:

  1. Love these! I think the last three rows are my favourite! Cute idea with the icecream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I really love the one with the dandelion, it makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the wall with the blue is delicious! love that color.. the red brick ones are really rich too (esp. the dandelion one)
    your b&w is beautiful too! just a great job in general :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search Lera Photography

About me

Raleigh, NC, United States
Hi! I'm Jessica, the photographer behind Lera Photography. This is my blog, where you get the real me, the behind-the-scenes, the randomness. I hope you'll stick around & like what you see :) Feel free to contact me at jessica@leraphotography.com with any questions/comments/etc.