Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Serenity {Garner Newborn Photographer}

I know I've been just a little bit dead recently, but the wait will hopefully be well worth it!

Meet Serenity {and her parents of course!}. She's a fighter, even as a baby! She was born about a month premature, but she was healthy & strong, so she got to go home really soon after being born. These were taken when she was just about a month old, which is a little bit old for your typical newborn session {less than two weeks}but I think we got some keepers ;)















Lera Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search Lera Photography

About me

Raleigh, NC, United States
Hi! I'm Jessica, the photographer behind Lera Photography. This is my blog, where you get the real me, the behind-the-scenes, the randomness. I hope you'll stick around & like what you see :) Feel free to contact me at jessica@leraphotography.com with any questions/comments/etc.